Páginas

domingo, 16 de janeiro de 2011

The power of Madonna!

Don't go for second best baby
Put your love to the test
You know, you know, you've got to
Make him express how he feels
And maybe then you'll know your love is real

I'm burning up, burning up for your love!

Open your heart to me, baby!
I hold the lock and you hold the key!

Come on, vogue!
Let your body move to the music!

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time

Time is waiting,
We only got four minutes to save the world.
No hesitating,
Grap a boy, grap a girl.

Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world

When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I want to take you there
In the midnight hour
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer
You know I'll take you there

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário